My Introduction and Life Story :)


Dear Friends, this post is a story of my journey from school to corporate, how I studied multiple streams and worked in different fields. So let's begin...

Graduation (2007) & Masters (2009)
I opted English Literature as my honors subject and did Masters in the same.

MBA (2010- 12)
I obtained my MBA in HR Management from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.

Eureka Forbes Ltd
Was the first organisation with which my career started.

I realised that HR department has many things to do but if you do not learn fast, you may end up doing same recruitment thing  forever so decided to pursue specialization in corporate laws because 60% of Manager level HR job requires in depth understanding of labour and mercantile Laws.

Master of Business Law- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (2013-15)
So while working I decided to take 2 years degree program in Business Laws from NLSIU Bangalore.

Which really helped me and turned my life in a very small span of time.

I got an opportunity to work with a start-up company founded by IIT Kharagpur and IIM Ahmedabad Alumni who wanted to build a Data Analytics Company.

InnovAccer Management Pvt Ltd.
And this is how my life changed as a professional. I started handling multiple funtions of HR department Recruitment, Legal, Financial, Policy, Administrative, Alliances, Floor Management, Banking, almost everything single handedly. Because I was the key contact person for all the above matters in the company so got to work directly with, Co-founders, CEO, CA, Lawyers, Govt Offices, Vendors etc. 

Worked here for more than 2 years and built a team of 150 highly qualified people (Today the company's worth is $20 Million.

Based on this ultimate learning and work performance Rediff.com hired me in 2015 and offered a handsome package. (Finally the MBA Package) :P

Rediff.com India Ltd.
Joined Rediff.com in October 2015, as a HR Manager.
Soon after my joining, I was authorized by board to take care of all legal matters of Delhi NCR and I started visiting High Courts frequently, I realized that my MBL degree was good for knowledge but I could not appear in the court as a lawyer because I didn't have LLB degree which is required to get license from the Bar council of India to practice law at Indian courts.
And this is how I decided to pursue LLB degree in 2015.

Today when I am completing my LLB in 2018 I am very comfortable and confident in the field of law and feel that preparation for Judicial Services is worth investing time :)

Other than my regular job and studies I also like to participate in activities to save environment through Climus Global Foundation. and help certain startup's with their legal and HR related matters.

Some of my other interests are;
  • I like reading and writing, love music and play piano whenever I get free time.
  • I love travelling and have explored entire North and West India till now, South and east India are on the cards :) I have visited Singapore, Malaysia, and Nepal also. 
  • In sports I enjoy playing table tennis and badminton.
  • I have also studied about Health and Nutrition Science, physical training for fitness.    
I welcome discussions and debated in the field of Literature, Law and Management.

Thanks and Regards...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Smart Techniques of Head Hunting